Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Work Proceeds, and In the Temp Space now

Ok, we are in the temp location, all squeezed in. Starting to feel a bit anxious, since im not used to working in a windowless place. Don't like it.

Ceiling has the drywall up and they were building the frame around the side and back walls. Frame for the bathroom is up, as is the frame for the heating/AC......except that they are hanging the furnace and the AC from the frikkin ceiling!

I'm kinda curious about the thinking that was involved in that. The installers werent any help. They just said thats the way the plans called for. So it looks like i have a storage room after all.

Tomorrow should be fun. I'm asking for a bid on my dividing wall and also seeing what color the ceiling and walls will be painted. I'd like offwhite for the ceiling and maybe light green or brown for the walls?

I should be putting new video tomorrow.

No comments:

 
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz